About Richa Rashmi
Richa is an Indian born American self-taught artist. She has been painting since her childhood under her father’s loving guidance. She spent most of her childhood creating small art and craft projects. While she has been painting for many years, Richa formally started working as a full-time professional artist from 2020. It has been an incredible journey ever since for her. Richa’s paintings are inspired by the emotions, feelings, moods, nature, life events and experiences.
She creates abstract, modern, contemporary and folk-art using acrylics and watercolor. She paints every single day, and it really makes her happy. As per her, daily art practice is a very essential part of an artist’s life, it is pure, evocative as well as sensitive.
She loves to experiment with different materials and techniques in her paintings, along with experimenting in all mediums and styles. She doesn’t like to restrict herself with a particular style and subject, rather loves experimenting and developing her own techniques to give her work an individual and personal expression.
She has commissioned paintings for private individuals and produced artworks for companies too. She shipped her artworks in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, India, and Australia.
Art is a way for me to connect with my inner self. My best art is created when I am in my meditative flow. The origin of my art is spiritual, raw, honest and vulnerable, & expresses an exploration of life, self and the meaningful connections that exist as a part of being in an interconnected world.
- 2023 May NYContemporary Art Fair by Startshows in TriBeCa NYC
- 2023 April Solo Show “Beauty Within Life” at Manville NJ
- 2023 March “The Barber Show” by Startshows at Manhattan NYC
- 2023 March “Vision of Spring” Woman’s Work Art NY
- 2023 March “Seventh International Women’s Day Art Exhibition” by One Art Space Gallery, NYC
- 2023 March Solo Show “Happiness All Around” at Bridgewater NJ
- 2023 February “Haus of Art” Group Show Long Island City NY
- 2023 January “NEW YOU” Exhibitions by Startshows at One Art Space, Tribeca, NYC
- 2021 Virtual Art at “Art We” Toronto Canada.
- 2020 Virtual Art at “Art We” Toronto Canada.