Note: Pricing shown in video is no longer valid as of 1/1/2023. We have switched to an hourly rental model. See below for pricing.
Conveniently located in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey, Alfa Art Gallery is available for art/education events and programs. No matter what type of meeting you are planning, Alfa Art Gallery has touches to make it private, stylish and unique.
If interested, please view details and pricing below and contact us for availability (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alfa Art’s experience makes planning of a successful meeting a breeze.
Alfa Art does not cater food but we can put you in touch with local caterers that we have had good experience with in the past.
Alfa Art Gallery is available for rentals 8am-9pm Tuesday through Saturday (exceptions will be considered). Alfa Art Gallery is approximately 1,000 square feet and the allowed amount of persons attending event cannot exceed 45. Alfa Art Gallery is only responsible for preparing the rental of its space and kitchen area. All art exhibitions will be left intact for the event.
- (Tuesday-Saturday): $55/hr for rentals up to 4hrs long. $50/hr for 5+hrs
- (Sunday-Monday): $45/hr for rentals up to 4hrs long. $40/hr for 5+hrs
- $200 refundable safety deposit (mandatory with every rental)
- $65 cleaning fee (optional), if you would like us to take care of cleanup for you.
Setup and breakdown/cleanup time is part of your rental; please plan accordingly.
Payment is due one week before the event. Checks should be made out to Alfa Art Gallery.
One member of the Alfa Art Gallery staff is required to stay on the premises for the event and will take care of sweeping and garbage disposal. Event hosts and planners must clean up all tables, food and any other material that was brought by the event staff.
If you are unable to take care of cleaning up after the event, you can take advantage of our cleaning service for the small fee of $65.
Hours of Operation
The renter should know that even though regular gallery closing time is 6pm, events are allowed to go on till 10:00pm, that is when all cleanup must be complete and all persons must be out of the building. In the event the renter should need or want to extend these hours, please contact us to make additional arrangements.
Directions & Parking
For directions and parking info click here.
Alcoholic beverages may be provided and served by at the gallery, only if the event you are hosting is not open to the public.
Event Planner / Caterer Responsibilities
- On the days that Alfa Art Gallery is open, event planner/caterers may not begin setting up until 8:00 AM. Exceptions will be considered.
- Event planner/caterers are responsible for unloading, setting up, and reloading all their supplies
- All rented items must leave the gallery the same night as the event to ensure its proper handling and that Alfa Art Gallery is not liable for any damages to any equipment not owned by Alfa Art Gallery.
- All rented items or delivered goods (flowers, video equipment, etc.) must be signed for by the renter or event planner/caterer.
- Event hosts and planners must clean up all tables, food, trash and any other material that was brought by host or event staff.
The following is available for use during rental times only:
- One door refrigerator unit with freezer, no ice maker
- Two 8-foot reception tables
- Digital High Definition Projector (720p) with a 120″ projection screen
- DVD/CD Player with 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound
- Black and White Photo Copier/Printer/Fax machine ($0.10/page)
- Wired and Wireless Internet Connectivity
- There can be absolutely nothing hung, nailed, or taped to the walls at Alfa Art Gallery without the permission of a gallery representative.
- A gallery representative must approve all publicity concerning Alfa Art Gallery.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the gallery.
- No glitter or confetti is allowed on the premises
- In the event of any damages occurring to any artwork or to the physical condition of any and all public space within Alfa Art Gallery itself, the renter will be held solely responsible and will be billed accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to scratches, nicks, breaks.