About Aprajita Lal
Seeking inspiration from God’s greatest blessing: nature, Aprajita floods her canvas with hues of joy, serenity and solace. Her work presents a doorway to a world where you can afford to press pause and appreciate the stillness of the world. Her paintings gives you the unique opportunity to listen to the voice of the rain, the reveries of the ocean and the rustling of the crimson autumn leaves.
Aprajita is accomplished in acrylics, oils and watercolors but transparency and spontaneity of watercolors attracts her the most. She believes that knowledge is not something which should be hoarded, but it is an artist’s true responsibility to share this gift with others. It is for this reason that she is also an art instructor who offers art lessons along with workshops both in person and online.
Her artworks are up for grabs and are currently in the homes of collectors in the USA (California, NJ, NY), India (Delhi, Bangalore, Gurugram, Punjab, Pune, Mumbai), Canada (Toronto) and UK (London).
Her work has been exhibited in several solo art shows as well as group exhibitions where they were met with great admiration due to their poignance and simplicity. She has also been featured in the renowned magazine, ‘Creative Artist Magazine, in its Summer 2020 issue.
Nature has the ability to enable the minds to explore the infinite possibilities that exist in time and space. But only few are bestowed with the gift to actually harness this enigmatic force and transform it into a tangible masterpiece. This is exactly what Aprajita does.
An Artist who loves the beauty of nature and the vibrancy of colors blends both and creates artworks that are happy yet peaceful to look at. Her artworks take you to those untouched and pristine natural surroundings which make you connect to yourself and bring happiness to your hearts. She creates commissioned arts as well to bring your ideas and thoughts, onto a canvas with a touch of creativity. And above all, she loves to teach art and share what she knows.
New Brunswick Art Salon – Watercolor and Mixed Media ” After the Charm: In the Name of Autumn” Exhibition
- 2022. July “Midtown Art Fair” featured artist
- 2022. June “Movement” Group Show by Art Apple NYC in Brookly
- 2022. April ArtExpo NYC featured solo artist
- 2022. April “Stand with Ukraine”, group exhibition to raise funds for Ukraine Refugees in collaboration with NYC Art Movement group
- 2022. March “She is…” 2022 group of selected female artists in One Art Space Gallery NYC
- 2022 March “Sixth International Women’s Day Art Exhibition” by One Art Space Gallery, NYC
- 2022-2021. August Exhibiting at “Art of Healing”
- 2021.Nov Featured in Magazine – Contrarium
- 2021 Featured artist in “Rockland Art Festival
- 2021. Dec “Art Mansion” Exhibition in Montclair NJ
- 2021 “Mirror to the world” – Watercolor Exhibition in Alfa Art Gallery
- 2021 Featured in Artist Showcase by Artsy Shark
- 2021 June-Sep Summer Exhibition at Nomadworks, NYC
- 2021. May “Bond Beyond Time” Group Show by Alfa Art Gallery, NJ
- 2021. March-June Spring 2021 Exhibition at Nomadworks, NYC
- 2021. Feb-April “Calm in wilderness” Solo Exhibition
- 2021-2020 ArtistsSunday featured Artist
- “Artworkers” Exhibitions at OneArt Space, Tribeca, NYC
- 2020 Featured artist in Rockland Art Festival
- 2020. Dec “Sanctuary” Art Exhibition with Monmouth Arts, NJ
- 2020 Summer Featured in “Creative Artist Magazine”
Artist Personal Website: https://www.aprajita.art/