About the Exhibition
Every year, Alfa Art Gallery hosts a series of New Brunswick Art Salon (NBAS) exhibitions. This particular Art Salon will only showcase photography. The overall goal of the Art Salon installments is to lessen the divide between the artist and the community, especially in the diverse city of New Brunswick. Alfa Art Gallery is a non-profit organization located at 108 Church Street, in the heart of New Brunswick. The gallery is sponsored by the New Brunswick City Market, through grants given by organizations such as Amboy Bank, Middlesex County Culturaland Heritage Commission, and Magyar Bank. Alfa Art Gallery believes that visual art is the ultimate form of communication, and aims to provide professional criticism and guidance to exhibiting artists. Alfa Art Gallery aims to create a cultural hub for fine painters, sculptors, actors, and writers from New Jersey and beyond.
- An artist can submit any number of pieces—the more the better!
- Students and faculty members of Rutgers University and neighboring schools are encouraged to participate.
- We consider both professional and emerging artists submissions.
- To enter for consideration, please fill out our “Portfolio Submission Form” and follow the submission instructions listed in it.
- Click here for the “Portfolio Submission Form”.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE.
- Photography only please!
December 1, 2018. Artist will be notified if their work is accepted.
Drop off dates:
Accepted artists are expected to drop off their artwork to the gallery, January 2-January 5 2019
January 8-March 2 2019
Friday, January 11, 2019. 6:30pm–9:30pm
NBAS’2019 is sponsored by:
- New Brunswick City Market
- Amboy Bank
- Middlesex County Cultural and Heritage Commission
- Magyar Bank