Submission Deadline: May 27, 2017.
Drop-Off Dates: June 13th – 17th, 2017. Accepted artists are expected to drop off their artwork at the gallery.
Exhibition Duration: June 20th– July 21st, 2017
Opening Reception: Friday, June 23rd, 2017. 6:30pm – 9:30pm.
- Artists can submit any number of pieces. The more the better!
- We consider both professional and emerging artists’ submissions.
- Students and faculty of Rutgers University and neighboring institutions in New Jersey are encouraged to submit artwork.
- To enter work for consideration, please fill out Alfa Art Gallery’s “Portfolio Submission Form” and follow the submission instructions listed.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE.
- ALL media will be considered, including two-dimensional work and three-dimensional sculptures!
About the Exhibition
Alfa Art Gallery is a non-profit organization located at 108 Church Street, in the heart of New Brunswick. Every year, Alfa Art Gallery hosts a series of New Brunswick Art Salon (NBAS) exhibitions. The main goal of these installments is to bridge the divide between the artist and the community, especially in the diverse city of New Brunswick. We aim to create a cultural hub for fine painters, sculptors, actors, and writers from New Jersey and beyond, as well as provide professional criticism, exposure, and guidance to professional and emerging artists. We also believe that visual art is the ultimate form of communication.
This summer, Alfa Art Gallery seeks to showcase artwork of all mediums at a juried exhibition that includes monetary awards for three winning artists.
- First Place: $500.00
- Second Place: $300.00
- Third Place: $100.00
There will also be three artists chosen for honorable mention.
Alfa Art Gallery is sponsored by the following organizations:
- New Brunswick City Market
- Amboy Bank
- Magyar Bank
- Middlesex County Cultural and Heritage Commission.
For inquiries, please contact Alfa Art Gallery during business hours.
Alfa Art Gallery 108 Church StreetNew Brunswick, NJ 08901
Tues – Sat: 11AM – 6PM Telephone: (732) 296-6720 E-mail: email@example.com